If you have ever looked in the mirror and wished your smile was straighter but shuddered at the thought of braces, you might want to consider treatment with Invisalign. Clear aligners are the perfect solution for patients who don't want to put their life on hold for orthodontic treatment.
During a complimentary consultation, our orthodontists will determine if you are a candidate for clear aligner treatment. We will also be able to show you what your teeth may look like after treatment, using our leading-edge Smile Outcome Simulator technology.
- We use state-of-the-art 3D imaging technology to map your mouth.
- With your unique mapping, the doctor fine-tunes each and every aligner in your series to customize and optimize your treatment.
- We fit the aligners to your teeth which makes them invisible to others.
- Each aligner in the series moves your teeth slightly further, using consistent and gentle pressure.
- You'll wear your aligners most of the time, but you can take aligners out to eat your favorite foods, give a presentation, or have a dental cleaning.
- No impressions: we use state-of-the-art 3D digital scanners to make yucky dental molds a thing of the past.
- You only visit the orthodontic office every 10 weeks.
- They need to visit the office less — no wires means no adjustments.
- The aligners are removable, making eating easier — no need to alter your diet or lifestyle for orthodontics.
- There are no metal elements — the clear plastic is less abrasive to the tissues of the mouth.